A quick review of January to see how I have done with my NYR's lol yes a real hoot I know!!! So here is the original post and the list
- Schedule some fun time every day,
- Stop overthinking - I am a devil for doing this!!,
- Relax more - challenging,
- Take my dreams seriously and don't be swayed by others ideas,
- Be kinder to myself,
- Keep my sense of humour,
- Appreciate all that I have (which I do, just need to remember it every now and then)
- Lose weight - ha ha,
- Drink less!! (sounds bad),
- Start some form of exercise again,
- Take myself off to places I have wanted to visit but haven't
So how have I done to date ?
#1 - not really achieved that one!
#2 - been very good on this one, have stopped myself each time I drifted off down that path. :)
#3 - hmm lets move on quickly,
#4 - was fully on track until an opportunity has come along and taken me right off my feet!!! Will tell more when more definite.
#5 - Yes I think I have been,
#6 - Yep definitely,
#7 - Made more of an effort last month,
#8 - moving swiftly onto #9 Yes 100%, :)
#10 - Well the yoga did start again, then I forgot it had started - so back to square one on that!
#11 - Not yet!
Well as my teachers always said "needs to try harder" lol how many of us can remember having that written on our reports!!!