Photo of the second pair of bed socks, really enjoying knitting socks, (four needles as well!!)
I find I am running out of steam with this now so shall combine the last few days together to get through it.
Dec 29th - why did I start this Christmas Journal in the first place? Well have seen lots of beautiful books created around this idea and like them. I so want to do one, but know it isn't going to happen so decided to blog it instead. Am I glad I did? Yes definitely. It has certainly made me think more about it all and reflect. Will I print if off as originally planned? Yes.
Dec 30th - what happened in 2011 a brief account - in no particular order.
- Changed jobs,
- Bernadette off to uni,
- Amanda off to college,
- Bernadette passed her driving test and turned 18,
- Went on our first cruise,
- Met up with cousin and his new partner twice,
- Lost Uncle Lew, (the last Uncle),
- Lost Sammy,
- Nephew got engaged, (a wedding is well over due in this family!)
- Done a lot of photography,
- Did a 100ft abseil,
- Signed up to do a 10K charity run,
- Climbed one of the Brecon Beacons (sugar mountian, I believe!),
- Met Louise from Boys, Bugs and Beautiful Buttons and her gorgeous boys,
- Cemented some good friendships,
- Grown in myself.
Pretty unadventful. Mick decided yesterday after five years of asking to decorate the spare room!! So that was today. The less said the better really.
Jan 1st 2012 already posted about resolutions here
The sky today at lunch time
The sky early evening!!
The photos have nothing to do with the Journal your Christmas but they are from my 366 project that I started on the 12th Dec and were taken on the said days. They also link in to the 26wk challenge of using a set lens oh apart from the perfume bottle (I did change there tut tut I know - hanging head in shame)