- For being born into the family I belong to,
- For being lucky enough to have found a man who loves me for being me, all the bads bits with a few good thrown in,
- For having two wonderful daughters - who really haven't given us too much stress over the last 18yrs, compared to what some parents experience,
- For the good friends I have - may not be a large circle but they are very special to me each one of them. You know who you are - thank you,
- For my health, Mick's and the girls - touch wood we have never had too much illness in the house,
- For always being in employment - certainly a wide variety, but I wouldn't change any of it,
- For my life style and location,
- For actually being alive and able to enjoy this wonderful world we live in,
- For Mick keeping my feet firmly on the ground, so we as a family live within our means but comfortable,
- For all the cyber friends I have made here in blog land, may be one day I will have the pleasure of meeting you all,
- Think I had best stop there and just say "Thank you"
For a photo I thought I would share this one that my cousin sent me the other week, yep that is me, with my mum, dad and two brothers. Sadly Dad died when I was 11 and mum in 2006
My Grandma, she died when I was five, so I didn't have long with her but I have very fond memories of her, spending time with us. She is responsible for my stamp collections, (not that I have looked at it in years and years), bought me my first pair of knitting needles and two balls of wool in alittle box.