So hear we are the last day of the year I have already done my 2014 review here so now to decide on my New Year's Resolutions!!!!! In the process of coming up with the final list I have written numerous things down but they were more a list of jobs to do - quite a scary list actually!!! Then yesterday I saw this post on Viv's blog and just like a light bulb moment I thought that is what a NYR list should look like, I can relate to all of them.
Naturally I will have to add my own annual regulars, let's be honest it wouldn't be a NYR list without the mandatory lose weight and get fitter would it!!! So I think my final list will look something like this
- Schedule some fun time every day,
- Stop overthinking - I am a devil for doing this!!,
- Relax more - challenging,
- Take my dreams seriously and don't be swayed by others ideas,
- Be kinder to myself,
- Keep my sense of humour,
- Appreciate all that I have (which I do, just need to remember it every now and then)
- Lose weight - ha ha,
- Drink less!! (sounds bad),
- Start some form of exercise again,
- Take myself off to places I have wanted to visit but haven't.
Stopping there as 11 is my birthday date and if I keep going I will be overloading myself.