Saturday, 30 November 2013

Learning Day 5 & 6

Hmm not sure about my learning for Friday apart from the fact that I really am the pits at getting birthday cards in the post to family members (another two missed today) it isn't that I forget the birthday's I just forget to get the card out and in the post!!  Also, also ......my procrastination habit is getting worse!!!
 
I am going to be joining in with Julie at KC's Court and her photo advent calendar, that should keep me feeling very Christmassy.  
 
In an attempt to improve my procrastinating I have completed my Christmas letter and printed it off ready to go in the cards already written and they can go in the post on Sunday or Monday, then I can really start to think about Christmas preparations, I would like the decs up this year for the girls to come home to.

My learning for today has been all about Hot Yoga I only heard about this new form of Yoga last week from Bernadette, I have been a bit of a yoga fan on and off for a few years now.  She went a long to a class in Bristol last week and loved it.  Having sat and read about the benefits of it, I have found a place in Truro that runs classes and I have booked myself in for an hour and a half session tomorrow.
Really looking forward to it now - especially if I end up looking like this lol .... in my dreams!!!



Do return tomorrow to see how I get on!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. On my I'd be signing up too if it meant I'd have a body like that x enjoy the class x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about yoga for me, hope you enjoyed itxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting by my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments, they make my day!

Please pop back again and visit anytime, always happy to see you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...